Do you have questions about custom code in your SAP S/4HANA conversion or new implementation?
Would you like an interactive session with a custom code expert who you can ask questions to and who can guide you through your options, the relevant tools, and explore next steps and best practices.
Do you want the must-know facts about how to plan and prepare your custom code for your SAP S/4HANA journey?
This interactive 105 minute Live Must-Know interactive webcast will cover the necessary steps and the tools involved in preparing and adapting your custom code for SAP S/4HANA.
*Before you can access the above link, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
This session will:
- Explore the importance of SAP ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) in your SAP S/4HANA project
- Discover how to handle your custom code when converting to SAP S/4HANA
- Understand the latest innovations in ABAP development tools for analyzing custom code.
- Experience how the SAP Fiori app “Custom Code Migration” allows you to execute SAP S/4HANA checks.
- Find out how you can Identify and remove unused custom code based on your collected usage data
- Optimize and automate your custom code adaptation efforts using the Quick Fixes in ADT for Eclipse
What are Live Must-Know interactive webcasts? Read our blog to find out more.
Other Interactive Sessions.…