Employer of Choice Awards – Q4 / 2020 – End Of Year
Dear SAP Community,
2020 has been a year like no other. To say this year has been challenging would be an understatement. In addition to the human cost, the pandemic has fundamentally disrupted the way we work, transforming the ways we interact and connect with each other. Nevertheless, we are proud how everyone has dealt with it and we finished the year on a high. As of the end of Q4 in 2020, SAP has been recognized around the world for 125 unique employer of choice awards, certifications, and rankings across 37 countries and regions.
We are extremely proud of the recognition received for our high commitment to employees and SAP’s unique culture. This recognition reflects the efforts and values of our Company. On this graphic, you’ll see Diversity & Inclusion awards, Best Workplace awards, Top Employer certifications, and many more accolades validating our company as a great place to work.
We thank each of you for helping to make SAP so special. We truly could not do without our people and the commitment of SAP to invest in its people.
Award Highlights in Q4:
- World’s Best Workplaces by GPTW
- Best Global Brands by Interbrand
- Best Workplaces for Women in Germany by Brigitte
- DAX 30 LGBT + Diversity Index by UHLALA Group
- Best Workplace for Parents in the US by GPTW
- Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth in Canada by GPTW
- Gold Certification in Japan by Work with Pride
- Best Software Company to Work for in Israel by BDI
Please share with your teams & networks internally & externally for helping SAP to be a talent magnet:
- Follow #lifeatsap on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and give us a review on Glassdoor
- SAP News Center here
- Life @SAP Group on Linkedin here
- Join GetSocial to easily share SAP content to your social networks.
- See all recent awards of 2020 on our Careers Page
- Share & Retweet #LifeAtSAP Social Post here
Best regards and stay healthy,