Getting started with Identity and Access management (IAM) in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Do you want to gain an insight into Identity and Access management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition?
- Are you curious about learning how to effectively manage IAM functions and processes in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition?
- Are you interested in understanding project planning guidelines and how to manage roles/security across quality and production systems in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition?
- Do you want to learn about the key fundamental authorization concepts and SAP best practices for IAM in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please make sure to register for the upcoming two-part empowerment session with our experts.
* Before you can access the above links, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
(Recordings will be made available via the above links)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Identity and Access Management Getting Started (Part 1)
March 1st, 2021 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM CET/Berlin*
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Identity and Access Management: Implementation Methodology (Part 2)
March 5th, 2021 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM CET/Berlin*
During these live empowerment sessions, you will:
- Discover business roles and catalogs in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition.
- Explore the tools available to help support IAM functions and processes.
- Identify SAP best practices for IAM in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, essentials edition.
- Learn the project planning guidelines for IAM security design.
- Understand how to manage roles and security across quality and production systems.
- Gain an insight into the IAM accelerators available, to quickly get started with IAM.
- Increase proficiency in the key fundamental authorization concepts, such as the naming convention, the definition and function of the workplace and business roles.