Do you face an issue where you have multiple ids to login to SAP ? Good news is now you do not have remember all your individual S and P ids. SAP has now created SAP Universal ID using which you can link all your individual id’s to one universal ID.
Benefits of Universal ID-
- All your S and P id’s are linked to one universal ID
- No need to remember multiple user ids and passwords
- Seamless user experience across all SAP sites
- You can link SAP Universal Id, to your personal email address so it always remains with you through out your career and does not change when you change companies
- SAP has offered, SAP Universal ID Account Manager (SAM) as a single point entry to manage all your accounts
- SAP allows you option to choose a login account, when you sign in using your universal id, you do not have enter password once you choose your login account
- Takes very less time to create (Approx. 2 mins) and easy onboarding process
How to create SAP Universal ID-
Step 1- Go to Account.sap.com or click here, and create your SAP Universal ID
Step 2- Now you can link your existing accounts to your SAP Universal ID
Step 3- Enter email address of the account you want to link
Step 4- SAP will send you a verification code, to complete the linking process
Step 5- Now your account is linked, you can view all your linked accounts in your SAP Universal ID Account Manager login (You can access it from here)
Step 6- When you login to any SAP site, you always have the option of choosing which linked account you want to use, you do not need to enter any password.