The array methods that are covered include:
- Add a new object at the start – unshift()
- Add a new object at the end – push()
- Add a new object in the middle – splice()
- Looping through an array of objects:
- Sorting an array by a property – sort()
- Check if objects in an array fulfill a specific condition –some(), every()
It’s also important to note that I’ve used ES6 syntax in all of the examples.
If you have any questions please feel free to comment and I’ll help where I can 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.