Now that SAP Business Application Studio can be used with SAP HANA Cloud, it’s time to put it to use! To help you with that, we have developed a few tutorials that allow you to use a trial account of SAP HANA Cloud and SAP Business Application Studio.
Full hands-on experience: Getting Started with SAP HANA Cloud Mission
In this mission, your goal is to set up your trial instance of SAP HANA Cloud and the data lake, including an end-to-end example of the basic features, including sample data, SQL queries, and calculation views with SAP Business Application Studio.
What you’ll learn:
- Provisioning SAP HANA Cloud and the data lake
- Getting to know the tools
- Uploading data to your trial SAP HANA Cloud instance
- Connecting to and creating data on the data lake
- Querying data on SAP HANA Cloud
- Setting up your first HANA project in SAP Business Application Studio
- Creating a calculation view with SAP Business Application Studio
- Giving access to your calculation view
Hands-on tutorial: Getting Started with SAP HANA Cloud Learning Track
With this learning track, you get a complete set of tutorials that you can follow to complete your initial SAP HANA Cloud setup, as well as using SAP Business Application Studio to create and share a simple calculation view.
Overview of SAP Business Application Studio with SAP HANA Cloud
As part of our Onboarding Guide, we offer an overview of developing with SAP HANA Cloud, now including details on how to access and use SAP Business Application Studio.
I hope you will find the tutorials useful, and be able to complete the mission in particular, since this will guide you from the very beginning of your trial experience until you have created a calculation view.
Any feedback on the materials is highly appreciated and can be included here in the comments. We want to hear from you and create more helpful ways to learn how to use SAP HANA Cloud.