GL account not possible to change the after posting (FI_AA)
Changing a GL account in SSCUI Assign G/L Accounts No. 102622, error FAA_CFG_CHECK307 “G/L account &1 has posting from FI-AA; change of Account Assignment not possible” is raised.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud ES
Business Users, Key Users, Consultants,
General ledger accounts are assigned to the Asset Class using the below configuration node in S4HC- ES:
- Enter the app Manage Your Solution
- Enter Configure your solution.
- Navigate to Application area Finance and sub application area Asset Accounting.
- Enter SSCUI Assign G/L Accounts No. 102622.
- Find the account determination you want to change.
- Enter new GL account.
- Save and the error is given.
When the customer tries to change the GL account assignment where the Existing GL have posting, the system throws an error saying that, FAA_CFG_CHECK307 “G/L account &1 has posting from FI-AA; change of account assignment not possible”. It is standard error inS4HC ES.
To overcome this issue there is workaround suggested in KBA note : 2897453 – Changing GL account in SSCUI 102622 gives error FAA_CFG_CHECK307. The purpose of this error is avoiding the inconsistency in the asset accounting reporting, because of change of GL accounts.
Work around steps are described below:
· Create new asset class
· Define the account Determination
· Assign the General ledger Accounts
· Transfer the Old asset to newly created assets.
· Block the old General Ledger accounts.
Reference FAQ Note: 2897453 – Changing GL account in SSCUI 102622 gives error FAA_CFG_CHECK307
The outlined business contents in this blog is purely to leverage “ Change of GL account after posting the asset related posting and corresponding error message: FAA_CFG_CHEC