Search for a legal change and relevant SAP Note
The world is witnessing lot of changes especially related to compliance and it is difficult for global customers to keep track of all the new legal changes and the related SAP functionality or notes for the same. This has now become simplified with the launch of Legal Change application in SAP Support Launch Pad. The application can be enabled as shown in the steps below:
- Go to the support portal
Click on Access my launchpad
- Click on the personalization icon as shown below
- Search for the catalog referring to “Announcement of legal changes” as shown below
- Add it to one of your groups on Support Launch pad
- Now the application is available on the Launchpad
- Double click on the application tile and the application would open as shown below
In the above illustration I have filtered based on country India and the new legal changes are shown with the tentative date for release of functionality. If the functionality has been released, than the change is shown as “available”
- You can navigate in the application by double clicking to go directly to relevant OSS Note or navigate as shown below to check the new change and other details
- One can also set up notifications to receive automatically over email
I believe that the functionality released is extremely useful for all SAP Consultants who support applications for Global customers and plan for timely implementation of the legal changes for the customer’s business to remain compliant.
Very useful information
Thanks a lot for the kind words
Very useful blog as usually, for example to be aware of changes needed for BREXIT.
Thanks a lot for the kind words.
Thanks a lot for the info
Useful info in times of Brexit
Very good Info
Important information, thanks Sanil!
Very useful info ☺️