SAP Next-Gen Mag
In March 2020, the lockdown was announced in France for an unlimited time. The President voice was clear and serious: all the schools and universities would close starting Monday, March 16.
Following questions came to our minds:
- How can we stay in contact with students and faculties during this troubled time?
- How can we create new ways to transfer knowledge and share our experiences with the Next Generation?
- How can we send positive messages to help our communities facing the crisis as good as possible?
- How can we communicate and show what we – as SAP – are doing in order to make the world run better?
“SAP Next-Gen Mag” was the answer!
SAP-Next-Gen Mag was born in order of the contribution of different teams and colleagues. It reflects what we are and what we do for our customers and employees. Additionally, it describes and highlights what our partners (schools and universities) are doing regarding SAP-Next-Gen activities and how they collaborate with us to teach about our technologies through courses and projects.
- This kind of digital magazine will be released quarterly and every edition comes with a different focus on a main topic!
- It is adapted to the new reality and keeps the focus to the students’ center of interest (e.g. real use cases, innovations, start-ups….)
- Last but not least, SAP Next-Gen Mag is a great team project, which shows the roles and faces of our passionately colleagues
Have a look at…..
- Our first edition about “Health“
- Our second edition about “Environment and Sustainability“
Subscribe now to get information about upcoming events and projects on a frequent basis.
Stay tuned and we wish you and your loved ones all the best for the new year!
The Next Gen Mag Team – France and Maghreb