Out Now: SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder on Spotlight
Update 04/2023: The successor of Pathfinder is now in beta phase: SAP Signavio Process Insights, discovery edition – to get more information read this blog.
Since October 2020 the new SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder 2.0 is generally available and already over 300 customers received the new version – always providing very positive feedback.
Today we have exciting news for you:
Starting this week, every SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder request will automatically be delivered with two components:
- The well-known SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder report as interactive PDF, perfect for raising the awareness of the business executive.
- NEW: The cloud-based version on Spotlight by SAP, providing an online experience and allowing the process expert to deep-dive into automation recommendations (ML/RPA) and usage-analysis, incl. custom code and partner code
Quick Recap about SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder:
Pathfinder is based on your current system usage and business process performance data from your current SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP system, and helps you answer the following key questions:
- Where are areas of business process improvement for your system, and how are you positioned compared to my peers?
- Out of SAP’s vast offering of SAP Fiori apps, Business Suite enhancements, SAP S/4HANA scenarios or cloud extensions, which are the most relevant ones, based on my today’s system usage?
- If you are operating an older SAP S/4HANA release: What are most relevant innovations in the latest release of SAP S/4HANA?
- Where are potential areas for IT optimization and business process automation?
How can I learn more about Spotlight?
- Spotlight Introduction Video
- Spotlight Quick Start Guide for Customer Admin
- SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder on Spotlight Sample Report (SAP S/4HANA version)
- Pathfinder on Spotlight demo project
How can I get an SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder on Spotlight?
With little effort, you can request your own SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder on Spotlight. Please follow the instructions and apply on your productive system SAP notes 2758146 and 2745851 . This will generate a zip-file containing the data we will need to generate the report.
The analysis in the Spotlight online application will be delivered to you automatically along with the PDF report. The personalized access, as well as instructions on how to invite additional users, will be in the delivery email.
So all you need to do is to go to www.sap.com/pathfinder, complete the form, upload your data and submit it. The service is free-of-charge for customers on SAP maintenance.
Let me know if you have questions or feedback and stay tuned for more!