Good to know- (C4C)- Flexible way of creating teams and to restrict the access or see the reports
Defining employee relationships is a more flexible way of creating teams, instead of using organizational models, which are more restrictive. Here I shared with you how to building a dotted line relationship between Employees using “My Workforce”
My workforce is based on relationships (employee relationship defined as Supervises). At employee level, you can add your teams. This team is not an organizational team and you do not need to be a manager. You could be a project manager, for example.
The current C4C structure only supports one Manager per level and for this reason, the workforce this is the way you can organize your leadership line.
Some uses scenarios:
- A manager can supervise multiple employee
- An employee can work for multiple managers.
How to making the structure in C4C?
- Define your own business partner . You can define your own business partner relationships according to your business needs but in this scenarios you can activate the BUR026 – Supervising Relationship (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
2. Maintained manually your leadership line or by migration.
Go to the WC People — Clic In the Relationship node and maintain for the employee the Supervisor and Workforce.
Go to the WC Dataworkbench and clic in Import. Complete the information and Upload the CSV.
Where to used My workforce after the configuration:
1. Exist a check box for “My Workforce” in “All” query of Account, Opportunity, Lead, Activities, Quote, etc. Using this check box you can define custom Queries like.
- Accounts of my workforce
- Opportunity of my workforce
- Leads of my workforce
- Appointments in my workforce.
If you not see the check then must be add by adaptation mode.
2. “My Workforce” in the Reports as relative select
3. When Defining Business Roles, you can use Restriction Rule “My workforce”. If you use this restriction rule employees in the workforce will be calculated and access to documents where they are involved will be given.
That’s all,,, Thank you to Douglas Brase for asking five years ago and Sushant Potdar. for his answer. Most of this tips is taking from that question blog.
A special thanks to @YoaniaAcosta who found this answer and let me know.
Question in SAP Blog- My Team – dotted line relationships
C4C Setup Guide- SAP Cloud for Customer Set Up Guide 2020
End, Koniec… If you only understand in Spanish let me know for help you.