Now, that SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0 is kicked-off, I want to update you on new and coming–soon assets and enablement opportunities:
- Should you have missed the Community Call on Dec 14th: What’s New with 2.0, please stay tuned for the recording and follow-up!
- We have updated our Community topic page, please check it out!
- There is a new FAQ subpage available as part of the topic page.
- The product presentation is updated.
- There is a new one-pager available.
- Check out the roadmap.
- Watch demos and videos on YouTube about 2.0.
- In addition to the blog posts of this series, read the associated blog posts by Sebastian Schroetel on LinkedIn.
- Don’t miss out the great continuation of RPA for Dummies featuring my colleagues.
- And last, but definitely not the least: Register for the upcoming openSAP course starting mid-February: Enter Next-Level Bot Building with SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0!
Don’t stop posting your questions in the Q&A section.
Looking forward to any upcoming engagements.
Have a good rest of the year and happy holidays to come!
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP | Documentation
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube