Welcome to the SAP Learning Hub Newsletter – December 2020
Welcome to the December update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
SAP TechEd in 2020 and SAP Learning Hub, Event Edition
Have you registered for SAP TechEd in 2020? Join us from the convenience of your own personal workspace for our 48-hour virtual tech event. Sign up for free.
As a SAP TechEd attendee, you have free access to the SAP Learning Hub, event edition, available from December 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021. To access, simply enter the SAP ID you created when registering for SAP TechEd.
More reasons to register:
• Network with peers and experts in the SAP TechEd Learning Room
• Explore recommended Learning Journeys:
• Learning Journeys tailored to corresponding SAP
TechEd tracks, providing additional, in-depth content
• Learning Journeys designed to prepare you for
SAP Global Certification:
• SAP Cloud Platform Integration
• SAP Cloud Platform Enterprise Extensions
• ABAP Programming for SAP HANA
• SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori applications
• Join expert-led live sessions:
• for the SAP TechEd tracks: Application Development
and Integration, Customer Experience, Database and
Data Management, Digital Transformation, Analytics
• for the Learning Journeys designed to prepare you for
SAP Global Certification
- Take advantage of our exclusive discount for SAP Global Certification
Don’t miss this opportunity to start your learning today and gain the knowledge you need to realize the full business value of SAP solutions.
Satisfaction Survey for SAP Learning Hub
– For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers
We value your opinions, so don’t miss this opportunity to share them with us in the SAP Learning Hub satisfaction survey (ends Friday, December 11, 2020). The survey should take no more than three to five minutes of your valuable time and you will remain anonymous. It’s important insight to continuously improve your learning experience.
SAP Learning Hub Search (Beta)
– For all SAP Learning Hub subscribers
To help you to find the learning content you need even faster, we are happy to introduce our new SAP Learning Hub search (beta). In cooperation with learners, we analyzed and selected the most common questions and comments. With the new search functionality learners can find exactly what they need and enjoy:
- Better guidance: the new search shows relevant Learning Journeys on top
• More relevant search results: by default the new search displays the latest course versions only
• New learning opportunities: completed learning assets are highlighted so that you can easily check your progress and recognize new learning opportunities
• Enhanced use: improved filters, fault tolerance supported by smart auto-complete and fuzzy search logic, improved performance using latest SAP Cloud Platform technologies, and quick access for the most popular formats, to make the new search easy to use
Curious? Try it out here.
Soft Skill E-books in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can access exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you and those complementary to your SAP skills.
Here are some highlights this month:
- Organizational Resilience
•Nudges for Managers
• Holistic Time Management
• Staying Focused and Productive at Home
• Audiobook: Creating Team Excellence
• Audiobook: Project Management Processes
For the full library please go to your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub and click on ‘Learn Soft Skills’ to read more on your chosen topics.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in the following editions of SAP Learning Hub: professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition):
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Manufacturing (S4C40) (Asian-Pacific-Japan time friendly): December 14-18, 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m. (IST)
- Live session on SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (summary for AC23) (Europe time friendly): December 14, 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (CET)
- Live session series on SAP Ariba Contracts (North America time friendly): December 28-31, 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. (EDT) and later from 12:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. (EDT)
You can find the entire live session schedule for December here. Please always refer to the events calendar in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
New Live Sessions in the Customer Experience Learning Room
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, academic edition, SAP Learning Hub, edition for customer experience, SAP Learning Hub, enhanced student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, professional edition.
We are pleased to present a new SAP Commerce Cloud system administrator live session cluster in the Customer Experience Learning Room. By attending these sessions, you will gain a better understanding of the main features and capabilities of the SAP Commerce Cloud portal. You’ll also learn how to create and run end-to-end mechanisms and troubleshoot your SAP Commerce solution.
These live sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
• December 15-18, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. (CET)
• December 15-18, 5:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. (CET)
• December 15-18, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (CET) (Spanish language)
Digital Payments and Customer Payments Course Available
We are happy to announce that the Digital Payments and Customer Payments (S4F43) course is now available in SAP Live Access. This training system is based on the SAP S/4HANA 1909 release and you can start learning with it right now as we have pre-deployed the training system for you. Check the course structure here.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have recently been added to the SAP Live Access portal, including:
- Digital Payments and Customer Payments (S4F43)
• SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Extended Edition, Onboarding Fundamentals (S4C02)
• SAP Marketing Cloud Key Features & Extensibility (formerly HY760) (C4H260)
• SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 – Installation and Administration (HA200)
• SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 – SQLScript for SAP HANA (HA150)
• ABAP Programming for SAP HANA (HA400)
• ABAP AS Authorization Concept (ADM940)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.