Output Management – Deep Dive Session Recording with Subtopic Links
The Expertise Services Team has collaborated with the Product Engineering Team in 2020-10 to provide an extended example of various topics in output management.
Below you may access the full recording (1.5Hr session), or click the hyperlink to jump directly to specific topic demonstrations form the session.
- Session Overview & Agenda
- BD9 – Business Scenario Overview
- Apply Corporate Branding to Outputs – The Master Form Template
- Adapting Business Application Forms / Form Templates with Custom Fields
- Creating a Custom Field
- Access/Find the Standard Form Template
- Download Form Template & Edit in Adobe Livecycle
- See what custom fields are available in the form template
- Add a new field to the form template
- Upload a modified template to SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- How to identify the data source associated with your custom form
- Configure the form template determination
- Assign the form template in output parameter determination
- Add a custom field from a CDS view/different data source onto your billing document
- Use custom logic to add the sales order reason to a billing document line item
- Test the output preview offline via XML download
- Output Parameter Determination
- Q&A Demonstrations
- Can you regenerate the printout/output of a document? – Yes: Demonstrated
- When biulding a form, how can I see which fields are available for use in Adobe Livecycle Designer?
- Can I attach a PDF to my output form for sending by e-mail? = Yes: Demonstrated
- Can the PDF attachment be automated? – Only for some object types e.g. Production order, but not sales docs (2020-10).
- Do quarterly upgrades to forms overwrite custom form changes? How is it recommended we manage this?