Roadmap Viewer New Changes
We are making changes to RMV every quarter to give more new features to users.
3rd Quarter 2021 changes:
Following changes are coming in RMV:
- Icon color changes to yellow when the user hovers on the ‘Explore all Roadmaps‘ icon
2. In the ‘Content’ tab of a Roadmap, the left panel is modified by adding the Scroll Bar and Collapse and Expand feature.
3. Removing the Task Title and adding ‘Content’ in the bread crumb row. By clicking this ‘Content’ users can come back and see all the filters selected by them.
First Quarter 2021 changes:
Following changes are made in RMV:
- Link to SAP Road Map Explorer by Product, Processes, Industries, etc added in ‘Learn More’ Icon
- “Web Assistant” is added in RMV which will guide the users in their navigation of RMV.
- The “What’s New” feature will show the list of changes in 4 Roadmaps in the latest release of the roadmap.
The new version of Roadmap viewer (RMV) is launched on November 12th, 2020. This has a new look with new features added.
Here are some of the new features introduced in this launch:
Clicking this ICON, you will see four tabs – General Methodology, Cloud specific Methodology, On-Premise Specific Methodology, and SAP Solution Manager Methodology. Under each tab, you will see the corresponding Roadmaps. You can make any RM a favorite by clicking the STAR in front of each RM name.
This tile contains ‘How to Use’ Roadmap viewer and its contents. Each content node has a Gif file showing each step to execute that feature of RMV.
The few new features introduced in this landing page of RMV are:
- Select your Favorite Roadmap(s)
- Provide feedback for an accelerator(s)
- Where used list of accelerator(s)
Each of these features are listed under this tile with their respective GIF file.
Example of showing your Favorite Roadmap:
This Tile/Icon contains various links related to Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (CALM), SAP Solution Manager, Join Activate JAM page, and Jam group.
The blue vertical ICON for feedback is available on each page and the user can give their feedback related to the Tool or content or accelerator in any specific roadmap.
Here user can give their rating by selecting emoji and leave comments about the Tool, Roadmap, Deliverable, Task, and Accelerator.
There is a new feature introduced where user can give their feedback for a specific accelerator on the accelerator page of any RM.
New Tab ‘Accelerators’ introduced: (Coming soon)
A new tab for the ‘Accelerators’ in each roadmap is introduced which will contain all the accelerators in each phase of a particular roadmap. See the example below:
User –>Owner Process link
If the user has access to this link, they can see a new column named ‘Workstream’ for each feedback raised by users. See the screenshot below:
References and Additional Materials
For more information on SAP Activate and SAP S/4HANA, check out the following links: