SAP S/4HANA Move for Finance Blog series #10 of 15 Increase Revenue by Establishing Service-Based Business Models with SAP S/4HANA
Thank you for joining our SAP S/4HANA Finance Move blog series breaking down the Webinar Series for Finance Professionals
In this on demand webinar, hosted by Heidi Zhao, Director – Global Solution Management, Solution Owner Billing Revenue Innovation Management at SAP, learn how to increase your revenue by monetizing subscription and usage-based business models with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) solutions. Improve the transparency of your entire quote-to-cash process with scalable, flexible, and highly automated software for billing, invoicing, and revenue management.
Here’s the agenda Heidi will cover:
- Market Trend
- New challenges for the modern CFO
- The new world of Billing and Revenue Innovation Management with SAP S/4HANA
- Customer-Focused Order and Financial Management & Care
- Holistic Management of Recurring and Usage-Based Revenue
- Convergent Invoicing brings it all together
- The ideal world of Service and Subscription with additional accelerators
- Rating & Charging | Flexible Monetization Modeling
- Mediation | Real-Time Data Flow Management
- digital payments | Simplified and compliant integration for digital payment services
Additionally, here are some of the questions and answers from our live session:
- Is BRIM replacing conventional SAP SD solution by 2022?
BRIM will not replace SD. BRIM focuses on digital and bundle and SD logistic physical delivery
- Does BRIM bundle RAR solution too? If yes how would this new solution will help to an existing customer that currently uses RAR?
BRIM integrates with RAR seamlessly together. we have lots of customers use both BRIM , RAR (revenue accounting reporting ) together
- Is BRIM a Cloud based solution or available on premise too?
We have Public cloud solution – Subscription Billing (SB) and Private Cloud/on Prem solution BRIM. They are two different products focused on different customer groups. SB focuses on simple subscription and medium volume, BRIM focuses on high volume complex contract.
- Can I still go (Finance and Contract Accounting) FICA if I am B2B?
Certainly, FICA also can handle complex B2B scenarios.
- What is the best place to master subscription products data as SAP (Master Data Governance) MDG is more focused towards materials?
In the BRIM solution it is in the Subscription Order Management, also integrates with SAP (Master Data Management) MDM
For a complete outline of our on demand series check out www.sap.com/move-finance
SAP S/4HANA Move for Finance Blog series