Customer Interaction Center (CIC) – How to subscribe to Cloud System Notifications
Check out the newest Support Video from the Customer Interaction Centre.
Learn how to subscribe to Cloud System Notifications for your SAP cloud products in this visual microlearning.
These system notification subscriptions make it easy to add, customize and manage subscriptions to Cloud Availability Center notifications.
The video shows, with easy-to-follow steps, how you can remain continuously informed about the availability and status of SAP Cloud Services including planned and unplanned downtimes as well as customer notifications and maintenance events that are most relevant to you.
- How do I access Cloud System Notification Subscriptions
- How to filter subscriptions for each cloud product and cloud service
- How to set preferences for the types of notifications you would like to receive
- How to view and edit the notification recipients for each cloud service
- How to add new subscriptions for cloud products
Super or Cloud Administrators, learn how to assign new subscriptions for any contact person within your organization. This is explained further in the video supported by links to useful KBAs.
Finally, our real–time support resources are highlighted should you need further help with subscribing to cloud notifications. Thanks for watching! Subscribe to our channel on YouTube.
Stay tuned for some more #ASKCIC Support Videos.