Tax Determination from Document Date
Changing the Parameter
For modifying the Tax Determination from Document Date parameter you can do that using the SSCUI 100135. Below you will find a step by step guide.
- Log on the app “Manage Your Solution”.
- Select the “Set Local Version” button to switch to the local version you require.
- Select your local version, in this example the United Kingdom (GB).
- Select “Configure Your Solution”.
- Enter “100135” in the search field and click “Enter” to start the search. Alternatively you can find the SSC UI using the following path: Application Area: Organization -> Sub Area Organization -> Company Code Configure (100135).
- Select “Configure” for the SSC UI “Company Code-configure” (100135).
- Select “Edit” button to change it to editable status.
- The field “Tax Determination from document date” can be modified now. Please note:
- If the field “Tax Determination from document date” is selected, the tax reporting date will be equal to the document date.
- If the field “Tax Determination from document date” is NOT selected, the tax reporting date will be equal to the posting date.
- Modify this field according to your own requirements.
- Confirm the change by selecting the “Save” button after the modification.
This completes the step by step change.