Modify the Tax Reporting Date manually
In order to change the Tax Reporting Date for a certain document manually, you can follow this step by step guide.
- Start by using the app “Manage Journal Entries”.
- Set up the selection criteria to search the document which you want to change.
- Select one document and navigate to the details.
- Select the “Edit” button to change it to editable status.
- Modify the field “Tax Reporting Date” to the desired date.
- Select the “Save” button to save your changes.
This completes the step by step guide.
Thanks for the info!
Hi Kim Mathaess,
thanks a lot for the information! Unfortunately it is not working in my system and I am not able to change the tax reporting date. Are there any additional settings I have to adjust in order to change the tax reporting date?
BKPF-VATDATE (Tax Reporting Date) and BSEG-VALUT (Value Date) will NOT be made changeable. From a business and audit perspective, changing date dimensions in posted documents, such as the Value Date (BSEG-VALUT) or changing Tax Reporting Date (BKPF-VATDATE) in the context of actual taxation does not correspond to our understanding of sound accounting practice. Therefore it is not planned to make such fields modifiable.
Submit your business requirement as customer influence idea follow the steps given in KBA ##2963059 - How to Submit Feature Requests for SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Product for activating the field from SSCUI 104309 or CBC activity "Define Journal Entry Change Rules".