Are you planning a new SAP S/4HANA implementation (greenfield implementation) or a selective data transition to SAP S/4HANA?
From the very early stage of your project, it is important to get an insight on the size of the SAP HANA database needed, to correctly budget the hardware.
This goes through:
- an understanding of the fundamentals of sizing, including an overview on the available tools and sizing methods,
- then digging into more details of the recommended tool to size SAP S/4HANA in new implementation or selective data transition, the Quick Sizer tool for SAP HANA.
To get you enabled to fully understand how to size the database of your future SAP S/4HANA system, we invite you to join our meet-the-expert session offered by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
During this 75 minute webcast, an SAP expert will provide a holistic view about sizing concepts, show you how to use the Quick Sizer tool, and will answers all your related questions.
Learning objectives of the webcast:
- Understand the important concepts and fundamentals of sizing SAP systems
- Understand when to use which sizing tool and understand how sizing and SAP benchmarks belong together
- Explore the most up-to-date features and functionality of Quick Sizer, SAP’s online sizing tool
Join the the webcast:
The session will be recoded. The recording will be made available via the same link.
Ready for more information? Take a look at our value map for SAP S/4HANA.**
The value map is a great resource for you to get valuable information on how to plan, prepare and go through your implementation processes. You also get access to SAP experts. For the post go-live stages you get notifications about upcoming product updates, links to available resources, and open exchange through technical blogs.
*Before you can access the link, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.