Virtual Tour of SAP Community — How to get most out of the SAP Community & SAP Support?
Virtual Tour of SAP Community is a series of live presentations announced by Jerry Janda.
Register here for the live presentation on the 1st of December 2020.
Join us to this call where we share some insight and practices around “How to get most out of the SAP Community & SAP Support?”.
During this session we will share with you:
- How you can benefit from the SAP Community for many of your questions and requests
- How Product Support is collaborating with the SAP Community
- What changes we made to ease for our engineers to contribute to the SAP Community
- How to use the SAP Community to stay informed about Next-Generation Support
- What support tools and offerings have been released recently
Product Support is one of the bigger contributor groups to the SAP Community. Especially the Answers Area is a very powerful platform in order to resolve questions and requests. Therefore, we encourage customers to look or ask for solutions there first. Behind the scenes our Engineers contribute to moderate and answer, amongst many others & when needed.
For requests that clearly require collaboration with SAP Support, we strive to continuously improve our tools and processes, in the framework of our Next-Generation of Support strategy. Regular blogs on the SAP Community with the tag “Support Services” inform about related news and updates.
During this session we´d like to share with you some of the most recently released tools :
- Support Assistant and Log Assistant as your incident creation guided tour
- Log Assistant from Launchpad as a standalone, self-service tool
- Guided Answers as your self-service troubleshooting tool, helping you to find answers for known issues in an interactive way, or at least pre-clarify an issue for further follow-up with support
Last but not least, we have created the Product Support Accreditation Program that helps navigating the – being expanded – Support universe: this program is definitely the first and best choice to quickly enable everyone how interacts with SAP Support to get the maximum benefit out of it with the least effort, and stay up-to-date with yearly delta content.
And of course, we´ll reserve time for Q&A!
We are looking forward to meeting you on the call!
Bernhard & Ervin