Recurring Service in S/4HANA Service – Start with an Overview
Recurring service supports service planners to schedule and organize periodic services, such as regular maintenance, to occur at predefined intervals.
The recurring service helps companies save costs resulting from unforeseen outages or breakdowns, to plan services in a better and more transparent way, and to schedule resources, such as personnel or materials, more efficiently.
- Improve planning and increase visibility of vital resources.
- Reduce costs by moving from “break-fix” services to planned service.
- Leverage an upsell potential for service businesses by selling service contracts.
- Avoid customer escalations and increase asset uptime through regular servicing of asset.
- Increasing service efficiency by planning recurring services through maintenance plans.
- Providing flexible capability to help users set up time-based, counter-based, or mixed plan for service tasks.
- Linking maintenance plans directly to service contracts to cover the commercial aspects of recurring service tasks.
- Leveraging service order templates for better planning of recurring service tasks including service items, service part items and expense items.
- Generating service orders automatically with all required information like sold-to party, organizational data, employee responsible, service items, reference objects to accelerate follow-up processes which handled by customer service managers.
You can view this video to see how it looks like:
lay(Please logon to the community to watch the video).
For more information, see SAP S/4HANA Cloud / Service / Recurring Service on the SAP Help Portal and Recurring Service (4X5) on SAP Best Practices Explorer.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.