Want to learn about SAP Ariba Extensibility but don’t know where to start?
There is a lot of content available regarding SAP Ariba Extensibility and it can be challenging to know where to start. Below is a curated list, prepared by my colleague Ramesh Nookala, which will help you get started:
- SAP Ariba Developer Portal: Where customers can register to create applications and access APIs: https://developer.ariba.com/home
- SAP API Hub: You can find information related to all SAP APIs (not just SAP Ariba APIs): https://api.sap.com/package/SAPAribaOpenAPIs?section=Artifacts
- SAP Ariba API Inventory: Includes all of our SOAP APIs as well as REST APIs with descriptions and other useful information:
- SAP Ariba Extensions – APIs (AR850) and Custom Forms (AR851): https://help.sap.com/doc/221f8f84afef43d29ad37ef2af0c4adf/HP_2.0/en-US/500c71d27a2610149b9ceb29ca9c82d0.html
- SAP Ariba Extensibility Community: Where you can find videos, FAQs, documentation, blogs, podcasts, and ask questions if you run into any problems: https://community.sap.com/topics/ariba-extensibility
- SAP App Center: Find information about pre-build application and solution extensions that customers can purchase and begin using today: https://www.sapappcenter.com/en/search/?query=:relevance:category:network-and-spend-management
- SAP Extensibility Webcast by Sean McGann: You will understand the possibilities that SAP Ariba Extensibility tools can facilitate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjCNRKRY9vg&feature=youtu.be
- Blog post on how to get started with the SAP Ariba Developer Portal and consuming the APIs: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/10/01/sap-ariba-developer-portal-how-to-create-applications-and-consume-the-sap-ariba-apis/
- SAP Community tags: Make sure to follow the blog posts related to SAP Ariba Extensibility ? https://blogs.sap.com/tags/ff06b2d6-8e62-4ba2-b1a8-9d4867d0a62f/.
Now that you know where to start…. go ahead and extend your SAP Ariba solution ?️. Remember that you can send us your questions if you have any doubts or face any issues via SAP Community > Questions > SAP Ariba Extensibility