Virtual Lab: Accelerate your SAP S/4HANA Integrations
As the pandemic continues to create uncertainties around us, organizations are even more clear that they need to evolve and innovate with digital transformation. SAP supports this journey of organizations:
- To make decisions with confidence by delivering end-to-end business processes
- Reduce effort to create and maintain integrations with pre-built content maintained by SAP
- Build smart event-based extensions to SAP business processes
According to a survey we did earlier this year in SAP Insider, SAP customers who are preparing to implement SAP S/4HANA do understand this and 76% have called out that their integration pathway is clearly defined. (Access the ASUG survey report here).
One of the most common comments that we hear from our customers who are considering SAP S/4HANA transition is “We will be focusing on our integration strategy next”. When probed further, we realize that the integrations are pushed in priority because of the assumption that integrations are complex. To address this misconception, we have created this virtual on-demand hands-on lab. As part of this lab, you will be given access to SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Integration Suite sandbox systems. Do leverage our easy to use the step-by-step guide, walkthrough video, and support from experts to complete this lab and experience it yourself.
Get started to support your end-to-end business needs now – Link to virtual hands-on.
In addition to the hands-on, to help you drive your decisions and strategy, here are more content that would be of help:
- Listen to our customer Natura share how they meet their ERP integration needs by using SAP Integration Suite as they transition to SAP S/4HANA (recording).
- Hear the product team (Alexander Bundschuh and I) share on how SAP PI/PO customers can incrementally migrate to SAP Integration Suite (recording)
- Join us at TechEd 2020 in this 2hrs workshop – DT268 : Leverage SAP Integration Suite in Your SAP S/4HANA Journey
- Do read this blog by my colleague Gautham Krishna for information about all the sessions offered by the integration team at TechEd.
For understanding the overall integration strategy explore the following:
- SAP’S Integrated Intelligent Suite – strategy paper
- Infographic : Jump-start innovation with S/4HANA and SCP Integration Suite
- The Integration Suite Community
Note: A tip if you are joining us either in this virtual hands-on or the TechEd workshop – we recommend that you do ready your trial account and enable the integration suite before joining the event.
While the registration + enabling of the SAP Integration Suite is just few clicks, the automated onboarding process takes few minutes. It will save you some precious workshop alloted time if you ensure that the following two steps are performed before hand:
- Get an SAP Account and get access to Free Trial Account on SAP Cloud Platform
- Enable your SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite trial account