SAP S/4HANA Move for Finance Blog series #06 of 15 Learn How to Manage the Move to SAP S/4HANA Most Effectively
Thank you for joining our SAP S/4HANA Finance Move blog series breaking down the Webinar Series for Finance Professionals
In this on demand webinar Konny Maier, Co-Head Solution Management Accounting and Central Finance and Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner Central Finance will share how you can manage the move to SAP S/4HANA most effectively. There are many routes and transitions paths to SAP S/4HANA, deepening on your current landscape. In this session we will explore various paths to SAP S/4HANA including new implementation, system conversion, system transformation and Central Finance. Whether you have a single instance of SAP or multiple ERP Instances, SAP or not, they’ll discuss the best was to evolve your business.
Here’s the agenda Konny & Carsten will cover:
- What is the SAP S/4HANA Move Program?
- How can you benefit from Central Finance in your transition to SAP S/4HANA?
- What others say? (SAPInsider, Gartner and customer views)
In addition to the main session “Learn How to Manage the Move to SAP S/4HANA Most Effectively” there are two additional deep dive sessions available with this session. Logon to the main session, then scroll down to access the deep dives seen here:
- Adopt Next-Generation Finance without Disruption with Central Finance
Jump-start your journey to SAP S/4HANA. Unify existing SAP and third-party systems with Central Finance. Understand its unique ability to combine harmonization and analysis enabling cutting edge finance innovations. Learn how, even in heterogeneous landscapes, Central Finance can be a value creator, transformation platform, and reporting hub.
- Enable Intelligent Data Integration within SAP S/4HANA Central Finance and Magnitude
Learn how other central finance customers have successfully integrated detailed transactional data from both SAP and 3rd-party ERP sources using the SAP Central Finance Transaction Replication application by Magnitude for SAP S/4HANA to maximize overall solution value and achieve fast, low-cost, and low-risk financial transformation.
Additionally, here are some of the questions and answers from our live session:
- The earlier versions of SAP Central Finance needed quite extensive customization/integration, could you share the latest improvements to address this?
Data harmonization and migration is still a key critical path of a Central Finance project. With Magnitude products for data harmonization and transaction replication we have now standardized accelerators available to ease the set up, please check out the deep dive session on this topic.
- How does Magnitude cover the custom field migration from non SAP ERP to Central Finance
It is incorporated into the existing mapping. That is why it takes 15-20 days, to account for those changes, otherwise it would just be 5 days.
- Which scenario is recommended for moving logistics process to S/4HANA after a Central Finance implementation?
Standard (new implementation) project is recommended and work closely with a system integrator.
- Where can I find documentation in relation to the SAP S/4HANA move approach
You can find further information via the following link from SAP Support: https://support.sap.com/en/offerings-programs/methodologies/sap-s4hana-movement.html
Additionally, check out all the webinars in this series www.sap.com/move-finance
For a complete outline of our on demand series check out www.sap.com/move-finance
SAP S/4HANA Move for Finance Blog series