Dear customers and partners,
Your improvement requests and your votes provide us with valuable feedback for enhancing our marketing solution. The following requirements are delivered in our product release 2011:
- Ability to enable extra languages
- UI Personalization – Change background image of homescreen
- Email Performance Tracking: Desktop vs. Mobile
- Alerting for the clients regarding the coupon expiration
- Dynamic content for email templates
- Performance data for different devices, e-mail provider
- Offer list download in Excel
- Missing Email languages
- Contact Factsheet “Origin Data” and Inspect Contact to show Additional ID’s as well
- Interaction should show the personalized attributes in an email content, rather than the email content
- Add CBO monitoring to Import Monitor
- Manage Region codes: add new codes and mapping existing codes
- Multi Tenant support for C4C integration with SAP Marketing Cloud
- Integration of Cloud for Analytics to be made significantly simpler
Also for the influence request 1:n – Is contact person of several companies, delivered in our 2008 release, now we also provide the ability for campaigns to create tasks in the Sales Cloud using information from the contact-to-account relationship, In addition to telephone calls and appointments.
Many thanks for the great cooperation.
Your feedback makes SAP CX Marketing shine. For 2020 overall we have delivered 57 features based on your feedback.
For more details,
- read the blog post SAP Marketing Cloud 2011 Release is Here!
- make sure to check out What’s New in SAP Marketing Cloud 2011.
For general info on customer influence programs see here.
Keep on influencing!
Silvia for the SAP Marketing Cloud Product Management