In this blog post, you can find the latest collection of new capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the area of Product Compliance.
Product Compliance enables customers to manage chemical compliance for their products, to classify products according to dangerous goods regulations, and to create safety data sheets and labels according to chemical regulations and requirements. Additionally, the customers can track and record the quantities of regulated substances in their company that is purchased, imported, produced, sold, or exported.
The solution “SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance” facilitates the handling of marketability data and enables its seamless integration into business processes. With an innovative SAP Fiori user interface that visualizes compliance information per country on a world map, regulatory content provided and updated by the solution as well as further related functionalities like dangerous goods management or safety data sheet management, it is a comprehensive toolbox to ensure compliance in an efficient and integrated way.
Video: The Power of SAP S/4HANA – Ensure Product Marketability
The quick facts about the delivered solution are:
- End-to-end support for product safety and compliance throughout the product lifecycle
- Up-to-date regulatory content and automated compliance document creation
- Automated compliance determination and integrated compliance checks
- On-Premise and Cloud availability.
In addition to the innovations illustrated in my blogs below, watch also the following videos to get a quick overview of our SAP S/4HANA Cloud highlights for Product Compliance.
Reducing Risk and Driving Business Growth
SAP Solutions for product compliance help customers to ensure that they develop, purchase, produce, sell, and ship compliant and safe products. The solutions consist of on-premise software, cloud, and content products.
SAP S/4HANA for product compliance is a new solution enabling real-time product compliance processes embedded into core business processes supporting product marketability, chemical compliance, dangerous goods management, and compliance document management with safety data sheet and label management. The customer can choose between the on-premise or cloud solutions.
Dangerous Goods Classification
SAP S/4HANA for product compliance facilitates the classification of dangerous goods and enables seamless integration of dangerous goods information into business processes. With an innovative SAP Fiori user interface that visualizes dangerous goods transport permissions per country on a world map, regulatory content provided and updated by the solution as well as further related functionalities for product marketability and chemical compliance or safety data sheet management, it is a comprehensive toolbox to ensure compliance in an efficient and integrated way.
SAP S/4HANA for product compliance helps ensure product compliance throughout the entire product lifecycle and enables seamless integration of product compliance information and assessment results into business processes for example in sales and distribution. The application automatically checks in sales documents such as contracts that the included products comply with all marketability, dangerous goods, and safety data sheet requirements. In case of missing information, the system automatically blocks the document and informs the product steward about missing information. After the product steward has provided missing information and has released the product for sales, the blocks are automatically removed. With that SAP S/4HANA for product compliance efficiently helps ensure that only compliant products leave your company premises, improve on-time delivery of your goods, and protect your brand.
Safely Transfer Stock and Comply with Dangerous Goods Regulations
Learn how to safely transfer stock from one plant to another while complying with all dangerous goods regulations. Watch this solution in action and understand its logic, flow and what business processes it supports.
What’s new in SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance?
Leverage my quarterly release update blogs to find out about the latest innovations:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 Release
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 3: Safety Data Sheet Management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 2: Dangerous Goods Management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 1: Product Marketability and Chemical Compliance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 Release
If you are also interested in Sales, I would like to draw your attention to my blog SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales – The Link Collection.
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Yannick Peterschmitt’s Key Business Scenarios Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here