In this blog post, you can find the latest collection of new capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the area of Product Compliance.
Product Compliance enables customers to manage chemical compliance for their products, to classify products according to dangerous goods regulations, and to create safety data sheets and labels according to chemical regulations and requirements. Additionally, the customers can track and record the quantities of regulated substances in their company that is purchased, imported, produced, sold, or exported.
The solution “SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance” facilitates the handling of marketability data and enables its seamless integration into business processes. With an innovative SAP Fiori user interface that visualizes compliance information per country on a world map, regulatory content provided and updated by the solution as well as further related functionalities like dangerous goods management or safety data sheet management, it is a comprehensive toolbox to ensure compliance in an efficient and integrated way.
Video: The Power of SAP S/4HANA – Ensure Product Marketability
The quick facts about the delivered solution are:
- End-to-end support for product safety and compliance throughout the product lifecycle
- Up-to-date regulatory content and automated compliance document creation
- Automated compliance determination and integrated compliance checks
- On-Premise and Cloud availability.
What’s new in SAP S/4HANA for Product Compliance?
Leverage my quarterly release update blogs to find out about the latest innovations:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 Release
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 3: Safety Data Sheet Management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 2: Dangerous Goods Management
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 Release – Part 1: Product Marketability and Chemical Compliance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 Release
If you are also interested in Sales, I would like to draw your attention to my blog SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales – The Link Collection.
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Yannick Peterschmitt’s Key Business Scenarios Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here