It’s a special SAP TechEd this year. Though we will not meet in person, we can meet everyone online. With the virtual event format you will have free access to all the sessions at SAP TechEd 2020 (December 8-10, 2020). And there are at least 10 sessions (+1) around SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management which I would like to recommend to you.
Digitalize processes with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management
We are providing a perfect mix of lectures, short breakouts for hot topics, dedicated hands-on exercises, updates of our latest developments (roadmap) and the voice of our customers.
Learn from our experts and sharpen your skills to digitalize processes with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management.
Within this dedicated subtrack, part of Application Development and Integration, you will experience how to digitize workflows, automate & extend business processes, manage decisions and gain end-to-end process visibility.
Please be invited to join our sessions. Our experts from the product management team of SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management are there for you.
Lectures (40 min)
- Digital Process Automation with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management [DEV207] – get the perfect overview including inspiring demos and a holistic view on digital process automation with Thomas Volmering, Head of Product Management.
- Improve Business Process Experiences with Live Process Content Packages [DEV206] – don’t start every time from scratch, make use of our accelerators in this session with Stephan Schluchter, Product Manager
- Innovation from SAP Allows Zookeepers to Spend More Time with the Animals [DEV122] – it’s a special pleasure to invite to this customer session. Learn how SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management helped Taronga Conservation Society Australia, introduced Cassandra Long, Manager IT Operations and Project Technical Lead for S4/HANA Cloud.
- Central Workflow Inbox as a Key Intelligent Enterprise Quality [DEV112] – a common, unified inbox experiences waits for you in this lecture with Georgi Mladenov (Product Manager) and Ivan Vasev (Senior Developer)
Breakouts (20 min)
- Build a Digital Assistant for Your Business Processes [DEV116] – learn how to build and include a digital assistant in your workflows with Seshadri Sreenivas R, Product Manager.
- Integrate Experiences into Your Workflows [DEV213] – combine experience management solutions from SAP and Qualtrics with your workflows.
- Build a Workflow from Scratch with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management [DEV163] – THE hands-on session to go for you. Learn how to create workflows, business rules and gain end-to-end process visibility in this session with Archana Shukla, Product Manager.
- Deep Dive into SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management [DEV264] – you already have some basics? Then this session is made for you to learn some more advanced concepts guided by Venugopal Chembrakalathil, Product Manager.
Roadmap (30 min)
- Road Map: SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management Service [DEV803] – what’s coming next? Get the details with Peter McNulty, Product Manager.
Expert Q&A (20 min)
- Expert Q&A on Extension Suite – Digital Process Automation [DEV925] – you have some questions? Our team has the answers, join this conversation with our product management experts.
and in addition we have this one:
- Blockchain for Cross-Company Workflow Orchestration [INT101] – learn how to combine blockchain technology with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management.
This time you don’t need to pack your bags – just register and sign-up for the workflow management sessions.
Learn, engage, strengthen your skills & enjoy. 🙂
Talk to you soon at SAP TechEd 2020 – online.
For more information around SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management please take a look here:
- Community Topic Page: Digital Process Automation
- Product page: sap.com/extension-suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Discovery Center: Digital Process Automation and Workflow Management
- Access the live process content packages on SAP API Business Hub
- Learn how to make use of these content packages within SAP Cloud Platform Workflow Management: Live Process Content Packages – your accelerators for Digital Process Automation