SAP Central Business Configuration – Collection
Up until now, central teams have managed cloud installations and implementations for different countries, subsidiaries, and SAP cloud solutions. There is a high complexity to manage company rollouts as well as implementation projects and implement end-to-end (E2E) business processes across different SAP cloud solutions. This is where SAP Central Business Configuration comes in.
SAP Central Business Configuration is a new solution that will make it possible to configure business processes spanning different SAP products from one central place. SAP Central Business Configuration will first allow the configuration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, but aims at seamless implementation of end-to-end business processes across SAP’s Intelligent Enterprise Suite.
SAP Central Business Configuration will succeed the Manage Your Solution app and will bring reduced time to value along with a reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) thanks to many capabilities accessible from one central place.
This blog provides the latest links to more information for SAP Central Business Configuration.
- Watch the latest Replay for SAP Central Business Configuration Via Watch the Replay.
- Check out the latest presentations and videos under subpage for SAP Central Business Configuration in SAP Community:
- Get an Overview
- Release Highlights
- Before You Start
- Learn More
- Using SAP Central Business Configuration Product Page to find more information about:
- What’s New
- User Setup and Access
- Security in SAP Central Business Configuration
- Application Help – Project Experience
- Simplifying SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Experience for Customers with SAP Central Business Configuration
- Empowering SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers with SAP Central Business Configuration
- Guided framework for Simplified Organization Structure Setup using CBC for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- User Authentication in Central Business Configuration
- Find all of your Identity Authentication & Provisioning tenants and administrators in one central place
- Finding configuration activities in SAP Central Business Configuration, equivalent to SSCUI ID’s for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Public)
- Avoid access issues during the initial set up of SAP Central Business Configuration for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Working on Projects for SAP S/4HANA Cloud from SAP Central Business Configurations
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA Microlearning (OP/CL) – The ultimate collection blog
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release Blogs here
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- Implementation Portal here
Do we have any ability to download these videos?
The Videos are only on-line available.
Very informative and helpful. I have linked this blog post to https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/29/integrating-sap-cloud-alm-with-sap-central-business-configuration
Hello Shuge san,
Let me ask you following question.
HI Yamashita san,
Pls check the answers:
Thank you very much for your reply Shuge san,
the link to application help is broken ->: Application Help – Project Experience
can you please update this to the latest release version -> Project Experience - SAP Help Portal
Thanks and updated the latest links.
Can you let me know how to checking the configuration in PRD system after we have use CBC.
How can I make sure all the change was in PRD after release the change request in CBC?