Good to know- How to know if your C4C solution meets best workflow rules practices
In this blog I share with you 3 tips to recognize if your C4C solution complies with the good practices recommended by SAP related to the workflows that exist in your solution and in this way identify possible points of improvement to improve the performance of the system.
Then, “souls to work…”
- Avoid making more than 50 workflow rules (Evita tener mas de 50 flujos de trabajos)
- How to check: Administrator — Workflow Rules
2. Golden practices is avoiding to follow synchronous Rules as possible (Evite los flujos sincrónicos tanto como sea posible)
- How to check: How to verify: Administrator – Workflow rules (1)
- Check how many Workflow rules you have configured synchronously (remember to have as few as possible) (2, 3, 4, 5)
3. Avoid multiple rules, same expressions, Multiple fields update.
4. Usefull tips
Helpful Tips for sales: (mentioned in the Guru Shetti blog). Link below!
- Combine conditions for workflow in a single rule rather than having multiple rules
- Do not assign more than 100 rules per business object
- In case of complex field update conditions with 50 or more checks, it is better to use Cloud SDK/PDI
- Avoid the use of custom BO actions which execute synchronous web service call within a workflow. If required use scheduling
- Creation of email activity as part of workflow rules will result in longer save times
- Use Schedule (5min) instead of “On Every Create/Save”