I’ll be hosting the Coffee Corner meet-up #6 on Friday, November 13, at 4:30 p.m. CET.
I know, I know. You might be looking at the date and hesitating to join — because Friday the 13th often has a negative connotation (and because you might be afraid that I’ll spend the entire one-hour Zoom meet-up talking about Friday the 13th movies).
Well, I’m here to tell you…you have nothing to fear!
First off, I got all of the horror stuff out of my system with the Coffee Corner meet-up on October 30th. Second of all, I guarantee that #6 is a lucky number.
I’m absolutely thrilled to announce that for my first-ever time hosting a Coffee Corner meet-up, we are lucky to have SAP Champion Seung Chan Lim (AKA Slim) leading a breakout session on the topic of empathy.
I think we could all stand to have a bit more empathy these days, and I believe Slim’s session will be tremendously beneficial to attendees looking to gain a better understanding of themselves — and of others. Make sure to check out this post from Slim about the upcoming Coffee Corner meet-up to get a glimpse into what you can expect during his session.
As much as I wish I could participate in Slim’s session myself, I’m afraid I’ll be busy elsewhere. In addition to handling hosting duties, I’ll be hanging in the main meet-up room to conduct yet another meet-and-greet session. This time, to keep the good-luck vibes flowing, I’ll invite participants to share their favorite way to chase away the blues. (Spoiler alert: I love chasing away the blues by hosting meet-and-greet sessions.)
Between Slim’s empathy session and the meet-and-greet activities, Coffee Corner meet-up #6 promises to be a call that will leave all participants feeling more energized and positive.
Please register now — and help spread the word. The more people who can join to connect and build up their empathy, the better our community (and world) can become!
Coffee Corner meet-up #6
- Date/time: Friday, November 13, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CET
- Intro (15 minutes)
- Pick a room (30 minutes)
- Breakout room: Empathy session led by Slim
- Main room: Meet-and-greet activities led by yours truly
- Group get-together/closing remarks (15 minutes)
- Registration: https://sap-se.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsd-2qqDstE9I0BkxFxVccJwYfiX7Evil0
I hope to see you on the 13th (or at least hear you if you’re camera-shy) for the latest meet-up. And if you’d like to learn more about previous meet-ups, please check out the following list. (Also, make sure to follow the SAP Community tag and set up your communications to get notifications whenever new blog posts with this tag are published — so you know when new meet-ups are happening. Keep an eye out for the coffee corner and coffee corner meet up series user tags too!)
- Coffee Corner — Coming to You Live in a New Meet-Up Series
- The Meet-Up Series For The Coffee Corner Continues With Round #2
- Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series Continues – Are you ready for Round #3?
- Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series Continues – Happy to announce Vol. 4!
- Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series // Prepare yourself for #5