Welcome to the November update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox
SAP Learning Hub, Solution Edition Updates
The solution editions of SAP Learning Hub provide tailored enablement so you can become and stay proficient in one out of eight SAP solution areas. The solution editions empower you with access to self-paced learning content, hands-on practice through live, pre-configured training systems and two online exam attempts for the SAP Global Certification program.
Starting in November, the hands-on practice time for SAP training systems will increase from 10 hours to 60 hours. This means that all new and existing subscribers have 60 hours usage time in the SAP Live Access environment per every 12 months, included in their subscription. With this enhancement, you have more time to build and practice your skills and experiment on all available live SAP training systems, right at your desk.
Learning Journeys for SAP IoT and SAP Edge Services
Over the past few weeks, we have created a number of new assets focusing on the SAP Internet of Things solution and SAP Edge Services, which have been incorporated into our Learning Journey guides. We designed these assets to help learners get familiar with the IoT and edge computing as topics and also become competent and stay current with SAP Internet of Things and SAP Edge Services. These new assets include:
• White paper: “SAP Enabling Technologies for Industry 4.NOW”
• A tutorial on using SAP Edge Services to automate the creation of work orders
• Tutorial: “Decision Support for Threshold Violations with SAP IoT Rules & Actions”
• Best-practice explorer: “Delivery Insights with SAP S/4HANA”
• Recording: “SAP IoT – The Merged and Simplified Solution”
• A tutorial on the integration of SAP IoT with SAP Analytics Cloud
Soft Skill E-Books in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of the professional edition, business edition, enhanced student edition, student edition, and solution edition of SAP Learning Hub
With your SAP Learning Hub subscription, you can access exclusive e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon to broaden your knowledge on topics that interest you and those complementary to your SAP skills.
Here are some highlights this month:
For the full library, please go to your “Learning Content” area in SAP Learning Hub and click on “Learn Soft Skills” to read more on your chosen topics.
Virtual SAP Innovation Day for Partners
Ignite your passion for innovation and growth and for driving customer success. The virtual SAP Innovation Day for partners comes back on November 10. Learn about our vision and get inspired with exciting keynotes, a focus on the industry cloud portfolio, updates on our next-gen partnering strategy, and more. Sign-up here.
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
– For subscribers of the professional edition, enhanced student edition, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, and academic edition of SAP Learning Hub
The SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain solution can help you achieve a rapid deployment, empower employees with intuitive features, and plan resources effectively. To stay up to date on SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP), please visit our community: Events and Webinars for SAP IBP. You can also join the SAP Integrated Business Planning Learning Room* to become part of this exciting journey.
*Link accessible when logged in to SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Here is a selection of our upcoming sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (available in the professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for procurement and networks, edition for finance, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, and academic edition of SAP Learning Hub)
- Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – situation handling (Asia-Pacific-Japan time friendly): November 16–18, 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. (IST)
- Live session series on the essentials of SAP Customer Data Cloud (North America time friendly): November 23–25, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. (EDT)
- Live session on subscription order management on release 2020 of SAP S/4HANA update (Europe time friendly): November 23, 9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (CET) and November 24, 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. (CET)
SAP Activate Learning Room for SAP S/4HANA (available in the professional edition, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, edition for digital platforms, edition for IoT and digital supply chain, and academic edition of SAP Learning Hub)
- Live session on SAP Activate solution adoption enhancement (Europe time friendly): November 12, 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (CET)
You can find the entire live session schedule for November here. Please always refer to the events calendars in the corresponding SAP Learning Room for the latest dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub.
SAP Live Access – Overview Sessions
SAP Live Access helps you hone your skills and complete hands-on practice with live SAP training systems. Interested in SAP Live Access and want an overview of the platform? SAP is offering overview sessions to introduce the benefits and basic functionalities of our portal with approximately 500 training systems.
The November overview sessions are available on the following dates:
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- Manage Digital Transformation with SAP Solution Manager (E2E040)
• SAP IBP Overview (IBP100)
• SAP Integrated Business Planning – Platform Features and Customizing (IBP200)
• SAP Master Data Governance on SAP S/4HANA (MDG100)
• Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud – R&D Engineering (S4C50)
• SAP S/4HANA Analytics for Business Users (S4H420)
• SAP Manufacturing Plant Connectivity (PCo) (SCM385)
Learners can access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here. Check out the courses now to practice and expand your SAP software skills.