Braindumps and Cheat Sheets | 100% Free Blogpost about SAP HANA exams
In this blog post series you will find commentary, suggestions, backgrounds, suggested further readings and other information related to my latest book SAP HANA 2.0 Certification Guide: Technology Associate Exam, published by SAP Press.
For the blog posts about the SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 05 exams, see
For the post about the SAP PRESS Certification Success Guide, see
Questions? Post as comment.
Useful? Give us a like and share on social media.
Easy Come, Easy Go
Ever searched for (SAP HANA) braindumps? You are not the only one. Google just got me over 2 million results in a little under 1 second.
We like to gamble (a lot), take a chance, some easy money, and get rich quick.
Yet, according to Economics Nobel Laureate, Milton Friedman, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
For those not familiar with the practice, once-upon-a-time free lunches were offered at bars when you ordered a drink; the meal being so salty, you probably would order a few drinks more.
You don’t have to be lucky to get free drinks at a casino either. You will get plenty (as long as you play). But beware: TANSTAAFL!
TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
You are the Product
A recent illustration of this principle is social media and other data generating services. Turns out that we could sign up for all those wonderful free internet services because we are the product.
If You Are Not Paying for the Product, You Are the Product!
This concept is not new. The statement goes back half a century ago and originates from a video made by artists Carlota Fay Schoolman and Richard Serra (who went on to make incredible sculptures as in Bilbao and Qatar).
Source: quote inspector
Why get certified at all?
According to Google
- 87% certified users feel more confident
- 30% of certified users took on more responsibility or leadership roles at work
According to Microsoft
- Get hired—faster: employers regularly use certification as a criterion for hiring.
- Get recognized: certification demonstrates skills mastery, willingness to embrace new technologies, and your commitment to lifelong learning and growth.
- Get rewarded: certified employees earn more than those without certification, are more productive, and have longer tenure.
- Get promoted: employers regularly use certification as a criterion for promotion.
- Satisfaction: 90 percent of people who earned certification said they would recommend it to a colleague.
According to SAP, the benefits of certification are that you
- Gain a highly recognized, on-demand accreditation of excellence
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- Execute tasks with confidence and skills
- Attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential
For those that did not yet clicked on the get rich quick link above, here is the advice:
- Invest in you
- Find the right job
- Get great at what you do
Granted, there we will be a bit of work ahead but the rewards, and in particular the non-monetary ones which bring confidence, skills, and satisfaction, are well worth the effort (and not the dumps).
Need Any Help?
SAP Community Blogs
Subscribers to the SAP HANA Academy might have seen or read some of my earlier blogs and videos on the topic.
- SAP Certified Technology Specialist: SAP HANA Installation E_HANAINS_131 (2013)
- SAP Certified Technology Specialist: SAP HANA Installation E_HANAINS_141 (2014)
- SAP Certified Technology Specialist: SAP HANA Installation (Edition 2015)
- SAP Certified Technology Associate: C_HANATEC_11 (2016)
- SAP Certified Technology Associate: C_HANATEC_12 (2017)
- SAP Certified Technology Associate: C_HANATEC_13 (2017)
The SAP HANA exam was introduced as part of the SAP HANA tailored data center integration program in 2013 and since has been updated reguarly.
More recently, we posted a blog to help you get certified for the SPS 04 (C_HANATEC_16) and SPS 04 (C_HANATEC_17) with some commentary on the sample questions.
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05
- Get Certified: C_HANATEC_16
- Get Certified: C_HANATEC_16 | Sample Question
The exam was not easy, but with some study effort you can pass.
Ace Your Exam!
SAP Certification Success Guide
As the exam is a popular one, SAP Press reached out with the question if we could not work together on an exam guide on the topic. This week, with some blood, sweat, and tears, we are happy to announce that the SAP HANA 2.0 Certification Guide for Technology Associate Exam is now available in which we have bundled all that you need to know for the C_HANATEC exam.
You can get your copy from the SAP Press website today, Amazon and other book vendors will follow later this year.
Coupon Codes and Discounts
Investing in your career is usually well worth it but we understand that for some the price tag might be a bit on the steep side. For a discount, you can sign up for the SAP Press Newsletter. Every Monday, a book is on offer at a discount and they also have regular discount offerings during shopping events.
When you work for a (larger) company, ask your manager or HR department about the budget for training expenses. This typically also covers books used for training like those from SAP Press.
If you have already written a few book reviews and have a bit of a following on social media, you can contact SAP Press and try to convince them to send you a review copy.
In case you have not written (m)any reviews yet, why not start with leaving us a review of the exam guide? Thanks!
Valid for Five Years
SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 05
As we wrote previously, the latest SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 05 release from June 2020 receives extended maintenance support for the next five years until 2025. As a consequence, this also means that your SPS 05 exam will be valid for five years (as was the case with the SAP HANA 1.0 SPS 12 certification).
Available for the SAP Training Shop
The exam for SPS 05 (C_HANATEC_17) is available on the SAP Training shop as of December 2020.
Share and Connect
Questions? Please post as comment.
Useful? Give us a like and share on social media.
If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
For the author page of SAP PRESS, visit
Over the years, for the SAP HANA Academy, SAP’s Partner Innovation Lab, and à titre personnel, I have written a little over 300 posts here for the SAP Community. Some articles only reached a few readers. Others attracted quite a few more.
For your reading pleasure and convenience, here is a curated list of posts which somehow managed to pass the 10k-view mile stone and, as sign of current interest, still tickle the counters each month.