Manual references to pre-sales documents for sales orders
With release 20.08 we did introduce the abilty of referencing pre-sales documents like leads, campaigns, opportunities etc. to sales quotes. With release 20.11 we are now providing the same functionality for sales orders.
To learn how to add references to other documents in a sales orders just take a look to the following steps or look the video.
- Go to the work center “Sales Orders” and select a sales order.
- Click the button “Actions” and select “Update Manual References”
- Choose a reference type. This means what kind of document you would like to manually assign to the sales order. For example a lead.
- Now Choose the reference ID. This means which specific document, in our example which lead, you would like to assign. then click the “add” button.
- The selected Document appears in the table below. You are done.
Add any time you can from here also remove the references you have done.
I hope you find this functionality very useful. See you in my next blog.