On behalf of the SAP Customer Experience Enablement Content team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Customer Data Cloud Implementation Training and associated certification:
- C4H620 – SAP Customer Data Cloud Implementation Training (formerly HY800)
- C_C4H620_03 – SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Software developers (Frontend and Backend)
- Technical consultants
- Functional consultants
- Solution architects
The “SAP Certified Development Associate SAP Customer Data Cloud” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core knowledge required of the development consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP Customer Data Cloud project team in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification.
This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the underlying technical concepts in SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Perform configurations using the “Administration Console”
- Integrate SAP Customer Data Cloud in your web and mobile applications
- Leverage Identity Exchange tools
- Use the best practices to implement SAP Customer Data Cloud effectively in projects
Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.
Additional Updates – Enablement Videos
New SAP Customer Data Cloud videos are regularly added on https://microlearning.opensap.com/category/Customer+Data/173267231.
You can look at the release notes for latest product updates, CXWorks articles for best practices and join the CX Learning Room for updates on various enablement sessions scheduled on a regular basis.
If you any questions related to SAP Customer Data Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.