Attention Partners and ISVs: Get Certified for SAP HANA Cloud
We’re excited to announce that our SAP partners and ISVs can now get certified for SAP HANA Cloud. This will help you provide your customers with the unique advantages offered by this cloud-based database as a service. Thus, this certification will be seen as a sign of quality by your customers.
Through the certification offered by the SAP Integration and Certification Center (ICC), business intelligence vendors demonstrate that their solution takes full advantage of the power of SAP HANA Cloud. This can be used to deliver advanced visualization, reporting, and analysis of real-time data, all with an excellent user experience.
Ready to get certified for SAP HANA Cloud? Start the application today.
Why Choose SAP HANA Cloud?
We’ve seen a number of exciting use cases since SAP HANA Cloud was made generally available earlier this year. For some companies, this is a powerful engine to drive innovative data-driven applications. For others, SAP HANA Cloud is the central solution enabling a hybrid data strategy. Meanwhile, others deploy this solution as the central database to reliably and affordably store all types of data for analytical purposes. Those are just some of the use cases made possible by SAP HANA Cloud.
Now, we can’t wait to put the power of SAP HANA Cloud in your hands. SAP HANA Cloud delivers the powerful performance that made SAP HANA the in-memory database of choice – but now built natively for the cloud. This solution can act as a central data hub for your on-premise and cloud data.
Some of these new capabilities include:
- Access data when and where you need with total control of the costs
- High processing performance through the power of SAP HANA: Multi-model, hybrid transaction, and analytics processing in real-time
- Flexible deployment for business agility supporting hybrid deployment and a single cloud solution
- Low-cost storage on the petabyte scale through the integrated data lake offering
Why Get Certified?
Partners like you gain a number of benefits by becoming certified for SAP HANA Cloud. For starters, you’ll be able to offer integrated solutions to a fast-growing customer base and demonstrate this competitive advantage by a certification. This certification serves as a proof point for technical alignment with SAP, which may lead to faster sales cycles. From a technical standpoint, you gain faster implementations and deployments in SAP solution-based landscapes.
There are also the marketing benefits of becoming certified. You’ll be able to use the “SAP Certified” logo in your materials. With this, customers will know that your solution provides a compelling user experience in combination with SAP HANA Cloud. You’ll also be listed in our online directory and possibly receive promotion during SAP events.
How to Get Certified?
To get started, and fill out the form. This will kick off the certification process with the ICC, who will send the certification contracts, set up initial meetings, and eventually test your solution for certification. For the full details, we invite you to read this deck.
To obtain your certification, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- The connection to SAP HANA Cloud from the BI client, using enterprise-standard methods
- That users can access SAP HANA data including HANA-specific features (e.g., offered by calculation views) and data types
- You provide information and capabilities to empower database administrators to carry out resource management, troubleshooting, and performance management tasks
- Provide installation documentation and user guide
- See the full certification test plan here
We’re looking forward to helping you obtain your SAP HANA Cloud certification. Fill out the application and start the process with us.