The SAP Ariba 2011 release is just 3 weeks away!
As the fall season in the northern hemisphere brings cooler temperatures and shorter days, the southern hemisphere blooms brightly with spring flowers, rising temperatures and longer daylight hours. The final quarterly release for 2020 also springs forward in just 3 short weeks! Anticipation for tremendous new guided sourcing, mobile procurement and many other innovations is building to the 13 November release date!
Look forward to a new sourcing user experience with streamlined creation, monitoring and awarding for RFI and RFP events. Enjoy a completely enhanced mobile procurement application that provides simplified task management and notifications to end users. These innovations along with many others covering the entire SAP Ariba portfolio of products may be seen here.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to engage product experts and gain early visibility to these innovations and many more! Register today for any/all of the following 2011 release Webcast series events:
2011 Release Webcast Series:
- Guided Sourcing – Thursday 29 October. A special session where new Guided Sourcing capabilities will be previewed for customers by key product resources.
- Supplier Management and Business Network – Tuesday 3 November. Supplier management and risk, Supply Chain, Trading Partner Portal and Commerce Automation.
- Source to Contract – Wednesday 4 November. Sourcing, Contracts and Spend Analysis
- Procure to Pay – Thursday 5 November. Core Procurement, Catalogs, Invoice Management, Service Invoicing, Guided Buying.
- Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG) – Monday 9 November. Cloud Integration Gateway features.
- Foundation Services – Tuesday 10 November. APIs, Infrastructure, Security, Forms, Intelligent Configuration Manager (ICM)
The SAP Ariba 2011 release is planned for Friday 13 November 2020, starting at 5:00 pm PT.
Interested in learning more about our plans for 2021? Access the SAP Road Map Explorer here.
Excited to learn more about features in new Release !!!