Flexible Workflow for parked invoice as complete
In this blog post we will see how to configure and use flexible workflow for parked invoice as complete.
How to configure it ?
- Activate workflow in customizing :
SPRO > MM > Logistics Invoice Verification > Incoming Invoice > Activate flexible workflow for supplier invoices
2. Once done save. Transport request will be generate
3. Access manage workflow for supplier invoice
4. Select Workflow for parked invoice as complete
5. Add new workflow
6. Define general data
7. Define the preconditions
10. Add Recipients
11. Add preconditions
12. Add exception handling
13. click on add
14. If necessary add more new step sequence or save it
15. And Activate the new workflow
How to use it ?
Scenario : The vendor invoice arrive with EDI in the system, an accountant check it and sets the status parked and complete. With the configuration in place, the workflow is triggered if there is a price difference.
In our case it is necessary to have a purchase order and a price differential a price difference occurs when the unit price differs from the order, depending on the quantity and the amount invoiced.
Price differences occur if :
– the supplier does not comply with the price agreements made with the purchasing department ;
– The purchasing department has entered the wrong price in the purchase order item.
- Go to the apps Supplier invoices list
- Select a parked invoice and check the VAT and balance
on the post details you can check the document flow and if a price variance exist :
You can edit the invoice and save it as complete :
The status is updated
3. For the purchaser a new work items arrives in the apps my inbox
You can manage back person, it is very well described on this https://blogs.sap.com/2019/12/26/flexible-workflow-steps/
Here the purchase can goto the invoice with open task, suspend, forward to another person, show the workflows logs, approve or reject it
Approval : He will be able to accept by clicking on validate, which will have the effect of booking the invoice and sending it to the blocked invoices if no correction is made.
Reject : He will be able to refuse the invoice, which will have the effect of keeping it in the parked invoices or restarting the workflow according to the configuration.
4. Purchasers decisions
The invoice is posted and she is blocked for payments
Please share, like or comment.
if this topic was liked the next one will be flexible workflow for blocked invoice 🙂