Costing & PR creation from Easy Cost Planning – SAP PS
This blogpost is regarding the functionality of ECP in sap ps.
Below we will highlight – Costing & PR creation from Easy Cost Planning – SAP PS
STEP1 – Creation of Characteristics
- Create characteristics, transaction CT04.
- In my case, I have created 3, as below.
STEP 2 – Creation of Costing Model
- Run transaction CKCM, enter the controlling area
- Press the create button, enter text.
- The first point will be adding characteristics, as below
- Char’s will appear as in “Structure the model entry screen”
- Click on “Define the derivation rules(template)” below screen will appear
- Here I have added 3 materials, with Characteristics added under Column “Quantity”
- The intention is to use a planning form for quantity declaration of the materials
STEP 3 – ECP in CJ20N for Costing and PR Generation
- Go to CJ20N, open the project
- Select WBSE & click on the button as highlighted below for ECP, as shown below
- Create Cost estimate screen will appear, after mentioning Costing variant
- Press enter or select the “Create Cost estimate” button.
- As in the below screen, opt WBSE & Press “Planning form” Button
- Below screen will appear, here choose costing model
- After choosing the costing model, press show/hide item views, below screen will appear
- As in the below screen, I have entered the quantity for 3 materials (characteristic as defined and linked to the quantity field of the materials)
- Estimate will be calculated accordingly, as below
- Press the back button & save the estimate.
- Again follow the same steps, enter the estimate through CJ20N, after selecting WBSE, you will a new button of “Show Execution Services”
- In this case we will use it to generate PR
- As below, I have opted Purchase Req. in Execution services
- Select the materials and press the “Post” button, PR will be generated as below.
- Reports as below to SHOW Planned cost & Commitment Cost
I have tried highlighting some imp functions of ECP, in the above blog post.
Hope you will like it.
Hi Aditya, great blog, thanks a lot for this.
Would this also work for Purchase requisitions of Services "D"?
Best regards Renato