We are very excited and happy to announce the General Availability(GA) and first public release of Project Manufacturing Management & Optimization (PMMO) solution with the SAP S/4HANA 2020 On-premise release!!
Here is a Digital Product experience video for a short introduction to PMMO and its value proposition for our customers.
PMMO will provide advanced capabilities for Make To Order (MTO), Make To Project (MTP) & Engineer To Order (ETO) manufacturing processes and also provide cost tracking in S/4HANA. It includes features that provides logistical tracking of replenishment orders to the end products. It contains functionality that allocates the individual cost types from grouped stock to the WBS elements that drive demand requirements.
Product Highlights for 2020 Release:
- PMMO integration with materials and logistics management to enable project driven manufacturing
- Flexible cost distribution
- Migration report for moving from GPD to PMMO
- Runs with EWM
Improvements over GPD solution (selected highlights):
- Pegging and cost distribution program uses parallel processing.
- Improved data structure by capturing additional MRP data
- Enhancement via Subclasses(BADIs replaced by classes and methods)
More information about PMMO on the SAP Help Portal – PMMO Help Portal
Please leave your feedback or questions if any in the comments section below.
I will look to add more posts in the coming weeks with more details on each of the Product Highlights listed above.