Enterprise Analytics provides immediate Business Value to S/4HANA
To get business value there is more to Analytics than meets the eye. Pretty charts and graphs look great, but businesses need actionable insights to achieve results. That is why SAP has built tighter integration between Enterprise SAP Analytics Cloud and the S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
Whether you are a business analyst, departmental manager or a senior executive you need information in your workstream, in your format, in your time. That is what Integrated Enterprise Analytics delivers.
- Integration in the Fiori User Interface
- Seamless navigation between analytical & transactional apps
- Live data connection for fast performance & replication free access
- Planning across Finance & Supply Chain
- Use case specific Business Content
- Smart capabilities to uncover insights
Business Content are packages of pre-built dashboards and data models that are designed with S/4HANA semantics. They provide the user with faster time to results.
Sample pre-built dashboards:
- Treasury Executive Dashboard
- Group Financial Statement
- Collections Management Reporting
- Purchasing Dashboard
Since this is the Enterprise Analytics version users can build dashboards and stories that leverage data from other LOB solutions as well as third party sources.
Sample use cases with multiple data sources:
- Revenue Optimization
- Customer & Product Profitability
- Market Driven Forecasts
- Lead to Cash Process Analytics
All of these capabilities are part of turnkey packages that can be implemented quickly. For more information please see the following links:
- Overview of SAP S/4HANA 2020 – Integrated Analytics Video
- SAP S/4HANA on premise: Integration of SAP Analytics Cloud optimizes business user experience
- Highlights for Finance in SAP S/4HANA 2020
- SAP Analytics Cloud Business Content for S/4HANA
For more information regarding the products: