Incident Creation- Application Area Field in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C)
With the new Enhancements in the SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C), In the Incidents Edit screen we have introduced new field called “Application Area”, By selecting the application area your incident is directly sent to the correct expert support team, hence this enhancement will considerably help to reduce the processing time of your incident.
This Field is only available in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C) as of now.
Below are the list of Application Area’s:
- Account and Contact
- Business Configuration
- Cloud Application Studios
- Cloud Operations-Tenant Lifecycel
- Lead Management
- Master Data
- Mobile & Offline
- Opportunity Management
- Sales order
- Sales Quote
- Service Channels
- UI Adaptations
Below is the steps and screenshots which will help you to understand on this new field.
Incident Creation wizard and steps remain same:
- Login to SAP Cloud for Customer(By Default you will be logged in to the Fiori UI).
- Click on your Profile & Click on Report Incident.
- Fill the mandatory fields.
- Click on
- Submit: To send incident to your Admin/Key user for the assistance.
- Direct Forward: To send incident directly to SAP Support team.
- You will receive successful message, once the incident is created.
Note: You can click on Annotate button to capture the screen in real time and you can highlight section, add a comment and so on, You can attach this to your incident(ScreenCapture1.png).
Send incident to SAP:
In order to send incident to SAP You need to input the Application Area and take neccessary actions accordingly.
You can follow the below steps to send Incident to SAP:
- Go to ‘Administrator’ work center.
- Click on Incidents.
- Select the incident click on Edit.
- Click on ‘Take Over’ or In ‘Action’ field select ‘Start Processing’.
- Drop down and Select the respective ‘Application Area’
- Now In ‘Action’ field select ‘Send to Provider’.
- Click on ‘Add’ and select ‘Note for Provider’.
- Click on Save.
You have to input the Application Area in order to save the incident from your end as the field is mandatory, if not you will receive an error as shown below:
Further you can refer the Blog: All About Incident in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C).
I am glad to have found this one. Thank you very much