Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP User Experience Solutions
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s User Experience Solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP User Experience Solutions or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
SAP User Experience Solutions projects for registration:
- JIT Supply to Customer in SAP S/4HANA – New SAP Fiori Applications
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- New Partner Finder Design
- One user experience for SAP S/4HANA
- Sales Order Scheduling
- Sales Quotation Management – Concept for RAP-Based SAP Fiori App
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Application Studio Extensibility
- SAP Commerce Cloud and Qualtrics
- SAP Customer Guide – Mobile App
- SAP Direct Distribution – Mobile App
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Billing Documents App – Mockup Validation
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Solution Order App
- SAP Shop Floor Manager – Mobile App
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Information on Dependents
- SAP Warehouse Operator – Mobile App
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!