Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (Chinese language support)
- Integration of Sales with External Buyers (2EL)
- Portfolio Management for CapEx/Capital Projects
- Sales Order Scheduling
- Sales Quotation Management – Concept for RAP-Based SAP Fiori App
- SAP S/4HANA – Customer 360 overview in Sales and Service
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Billing Documents App – Mockup Validation
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Solution Order App
- SAP S/4HANA – Item Category Harmonization for Sales and Service
- SAP Analytics Cloud enterprise tenant integration with SAP S/4HANA OnPremise
- SAP S/4HANA Order to Cash – Experience Management with Qualtrics XM
- External Data Sources for Legal Reporting via Advanced Compliance Reporting (ACR)
- Localization Toolkit for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- MTI for Withholding Tax
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- Tax calculation for Brazil in SAP S/4HANA – adjustment & payments controlling
- Hire to Retire in Public Services- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central & SAP S/4HANA
- JIT Supply to Customer in SAP S/4HANA – New SAP Fiori Applications
Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Resource Orchestration & Labor Management
- Next Generation Flow Manufacturing / Repetitive Manufacturing
SAP User Experience
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- SAP Customer Guide – Mobile App
- SAP Warehouse Operator – Mobile App
Procurement / Ariba
- Requirements for an end-to-end contract management process
- SAP central procurement use cases, data integrations, and desired outcomes
- Data Protection and Privacy – Business Partner Purpose Integration (Concept Validation)
- Future solution for Product Managers – customer requirement validation
- Monitoring and error handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- New Partner Finder Design
- SAP One Inbox
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!