Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Intelligent Technologies
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Intelligent Technologies solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Intelligent Technologies Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
SAP Intelligent Technologies projects for registration:
- Sensor-based Root Cause Analysis
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- SAP Edge Services – Containerization
- Semantic Schema Mapping Tool for Banking and Insurance
- Create Sales Orders – Automatic Extraction (Chinese language support)
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Application Studio Extensibility
- Compare matching solutions for master data
- Future solution for Product Managers – customer requirement validation
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!