Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Cloud Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Cloud Platform solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Cloud Platform Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
SAP Cloud Platform projects for registration:
- Data Protection and Privacy- SAP Cloud Platform Information Lifecycle Management Strategy Validation
- Data Protection and Privacy – Business Partner Purpose Integration (Concept Validation)
- Monitoring and error handling in SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Migration of SAP HANA extended application services
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- Risk & Controls Identification and Assessment in Finance
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Application Studio Extensibility
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- SAP One Inbox
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!