Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for Procurement
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Procurement solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Procurement Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
SAP Procurement projects for registration:
- Cross Industry Non-Auto Direct Materials Sourcing
- Defining the SAP procurement technology drivers for social procurement
- Integration of external sources of content and information into source-to-pay processes.
- Integration of Sales with External Buyers (2EL)
- Levering SAP Ariba Sourcing for Construction Services
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- Requirements for an end-to-end contract management process
- SAP Ariba Sourcing Middle East Region Requirements
- SAP Ariba Sourcing: Use cases related to managing multiple events
- SAP central procurement use cases, data integrations, and desired outcomes
- SAP Enterprise Product Development Specification Collaboration for Process Industry
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- SAP One Inbox
- SAP S/4HANA Order to Cash – Experience Management with Qualtrics XM
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!