Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for HR & People Engagement
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s HR & People Engagement solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the HR & People Engagement or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
HR & People Engagement projects for registration:
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Information on Dependents
- Hire to Retire in Public Services- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central & SAP S/4HANA
- Public Sector Scenarios for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- SAP Support
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Notifications and Settings
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Rich Text Format for Commenting Feature
- SAP One Inbox
- New Partner Finder Design
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!