Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing projects for registration:
- Next Generation Flow Manufacturing / Repetitive Manufacturing
- Portfolio Management for CapEx/Capital Projects
- Sales Order Scheduling
- Sensor-based Root Cause Analysis
- SAP Enterprise Product Development Specification Collaboration for Process Industry
- Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Resource Orchestration & Labor Management
- SAP Shop Floor Manager – Mobile App
- JIT Supply to Customer in SAP S/4HANA – New SAP Fiori Applications
- New request process for professional SAP Note & KBA Translations
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- SAP Support
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!