Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for CRM and Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the third cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s CRM and Customer Experience solutions.
Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the CRM and Customer Experience Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until November 6, 2020.
CRM and Customer Experience projects for registration:
- SAP Commerce Cloud and Qualtrics
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- SAP Central Order Service
- SAP S/4HANA – Item Category Harmonization for Sales and Service
- SAP S/4HANA Order to Cash – Experience Management with Qualtrics XM
- Sales Order Scheduling
- Better collaboration between Marketing and Sales in SAP Sales Cloud
- Enhance Target Group capabilities in SAP Sales Cloud
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- Future solution for Product Managers – customer requirement validation
- Inbound Engagement in SAP Sales Cloud
Please note that the registration is open to valid S-Users and SAP Ariba Customers only.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!